for maximum flexibility in a wide range
- Wavelength range from UV to MIR
- Easy change of gratings
- Optimal transmission
The Monochromator-F: Powerful technology with a wide spectrum from UV to MIR
Flexible fiber-to-fiber monochromator
Optical input and output
standard set included (3 filters for UV-VIS-NIR)
Monochromator-F: Compact and easy-to-integrate fiber-to-fiber monochromator
Thanks to its fiber-to-fiber coupling, the Monochromator-F is compatible with all fiber-coupled light sources, such as LEDs or laser-pumped plasma light sources.
The reliably high light throughput of the monochromator and the availability of a wide spectrum from DUV to MIR results in a flexibly tunable point light source with high luminance.
The optical gratings are optimized for the UV, VIS or NIR / MIR wavelength range and, due to their kinematic mounting, can be quickly and easily changed.
A motorized filter wheel (up to 5 filters) and a motorized shutter are integrated in the Monochromator-F as standard, with the option of complementing this with a high-speed shutter. The desired wavelength is selected using software control via a USB interface.
- Fiber-to-fiber: Connection and coupling of fiber-coupled light sources
- Flexibly tunable point light source
- Easy change of optical gratings
- Wavelength range from 190 nm to 5.5 µm (DUV to MIR)
- Bandwidth from 0.7 to 28 nm
- Very good transmission and little scattered light in the UV range
- Including Software, control via USB/RS-232, LabVIEW or DLL
- Optional high-speed shutter with switching times of up to 10 ms
Technical data sheet for Monochromator-F
for fiber coupled light sources
Our highLight: Kinematic grating mount
In order to allow the Monochromator-F to be easily integrated into your workflow, the optical gratings are already pre-adjusted and can be changed in a few simple steps due to our innovative kinematic mounting.
The kinematic mount
Light sources and Accessories:
white light source LS-WL1
- Point light source with extremely high luminance
- Spectrum 450 – 700 nm
- Stroboscope and trigger mode
Broadband LED light sources
- Broad spectrum 400 – 1000 nm
- Single LED chip with high luminance
- Suitable for VIS/NIR spectroscopy
for a broadband
point light source
- Off-axis ellipsoidal mirror
- Wavelength range from DUV to NIR
- For coupling XWS-30 into multimode fibers
Low-loss broadband homogenization
- Deviations of only ± 2 %
- Square illuminated field of more than 50%
- Wavelength range from 200/350 nm to 2000 nm
Intelligent light solutions for industry and research
We look forward to your enquiry and will get back to you within 24 hours!