Specialist expertise for the high demands of industry and research
lightsource.tech: From experts, for experts
- Laser-pumped and LED light sources with high luminance
- Easy integration into industrial installations and experiment set-ups
- Narrow band isolation of wavelengths from UV to MIR
Light with high luminance for industry and research
Are you looking for more than “light from the rack?” We make your individual light sources a reality
lightsource.tech is specialized in the development of professional light sources with high luminance and other optical components and devices that meet the high demands of industry and research. Our solutions can be easily integrated into existing installations and structures.
We show you our new product, the Monochromator-F.
Any fiber-coupled light source, e.g. an LED or laser-pumped plasma light source, can be connected to this compact, software-controlled fiber-to-fiber monochromator. As a result of high light throughput, a flexible, tunable point light source with high luminance is obtained at the output fiber.
Ideal for industry and research – Discover our high-brightness light sources:
Laser-pumped white light source
- Point light source with extremely high luminance
- Spectrum 450 – 700 nm
- Stroboscope and trigger mode
LED light sources
- LED light sources for 20+ individual wavelengths
- Wave length range from UV to NIR
- Resource saving with “Green Efficiency”
Tunable Light Sources and Monochromators
Monochromator-F for fiber-coupled light sources
- Wave length range from UV to MIR
- Simple change of gratings
- Optimum transmission
Light Sources for Industry
- Solutions for machine vision or optical sensors
- Light sources with high luminance
- Our expertise for your project
Light Sources for Research
- Solutions for spectroscopy, polarimetry and microscopy
- High luminance and broad spectrums
- Individual light sources: LED and laser-pumped
Intelligent light solutions for industry and research
We look forward to your enquiry and will get back to you within 24 hours!
Dr. Jan Thirase
Our light sources and optical devices for the highest demands
lightsource.tech – Light with high luminance for professionals
With our laser-pumped white light source LS-WL1 and broadband LED light source, you receive two powerful point light sources with high luminance that, thanks to fiber technology, can easily become part of existing systems.
The Monchromator-F, and the monochromatic LED light sources LS-MC1 and Hyperchromator have been developed to perform clean spectral isolation in a large range of wavelengths, whereby the Hyperchromator has been designed especially for the light source XWS-30 from ISTEQ.
Fiber couplers also work with the XWS-30 and translate their free beam into a point light with high luminance.
We look forward to your enquiry on: +49 (0) 0551/270765-0
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High and highest luminance
- Point light sources and homogenous illumination
- Powerful monochromators for isolating variable wavelengths
- Ease of handling
- Software controlled
- Simple integration into existing programs
Which light source is the right one for your requirements?
- Wavelength from DUV – MIR
- half widths from 0.7nm – 28nm
- very high output power
I need a light source for:
Do research and industry require special light sources?
Research and industry have demands for light sources that are different from those of end users. In experiment set-ups or machine vision, for example, light sources are required that can be controlled and provide homogenous light with high luminance to illuminate a particular position
What does high luminance of a particular light source mean?
When a light source transports a lot of output through a small area and with low divergence, then we talk about high luminance or radiation density.
The source of light: Our high-tech manufacturing
for professional light sources with high luminance
We – Dr. Dirk Hönig and Dr. Jan Thirase – the founders of lightsource.tech, know the requirements that industry and research place on professional light sources and optical devices. For the most part, these are only a small component in significantly larger installations or systems and must function smoothly together with them.
Drawing upon our depth of knowledge and know-how, we offer you comprehensive advice and make decision-making easier with our Try Out Kits and demonstrations at your site.
Our products are based on the principle of modularity. This allows them to be combined and extended to meet your precise needs, or customized to meet individual requirements.
Thus, you receive a comprehensive solution from a single source and have a competent partner by your side to answer your questions.
We look forward to your enquiry!
Your Lightsource Team
Phone: +49 (0) 551/270765-0
Dr. Dirk Hönig (left) – Managing Director, Application Support, Software
Dr. Jan Thirase (right) – Managing Director, Customer Support, Optical Design
High Brightness vs High Power.
What distinguishes lightsource.tech’s technical light sources from other light sources?
Laser-pumped white light source
Try Out Box: Try it out now!
- Fiber-coupled light source with high luminance
- Pre-prepared experiments to familiarize yourself with the optical and electronic characteristics
- Homogenizer, collimator, stroboscope, trigger