Monochromator for laser pumped
Plasma light source
- Especially suited for DUV and UV
- Motorized dual grating changer
- Total wavelength range from DUV to NIR
A monochromator for the laser-pumped light source XWS-30 from ISTEQ
The Hyperchromator and the XWS-30: A high-performance team
We have jointly developed the Hyperchromator together with our partner Mountain Photonics (Landsberg am Lech, Germany) especially for the XWS-30. In doing so have created a tunable light source that uses the high luminance and the large wavelength range of the laser-pumped light source optimally for the isolation of narrow bandwidth. The motorized dual grating changer of the Hyperchromator and control via a USB interface make work with the Hyperchromator simple and uncomplicated.
The Hyperchromator is exclusively distributed by Mountain Photonics and their worldwide partner network. We at lightsource.tech will be happy to answer your technical questions and forward your inquiry. Or you may consider contacting Mountain Photonics directly.
We look forward to your enquiry.
Call us on:
+49 (0) 551/270765-0
Or by email at:
Technical data sheet Hyperchromator II
Monochromator for ISTEQ XWS series lightsources
We are happy to help you
with any questions!
Are you interested in this product?
Sales are through our reliable partner Mountain Photonics.
Feel free to ask us!
Hyperchromator – Special monochromator for the XWS-30
from ISTEQ with a large spectrum from DUV to NIR
The Hyperchromator is a monochromator that has been specially developed for the laser-pumped light source XWS-30 from ISTEQ. Optimization for your application is achieved by selecting suitable optical gratings. Thanks to the dual grating changer, you can cover the entire wavelength range available.
The monochromator uses the light very efficiently in order to deliver high output power over the entire spectrum from 190 bis 2200 nm.
The Hyperchromator does not require an additional entrance slit. It absorbs the light of the XWS-30 loss-free via an opening of up to f/1.5 directly from the plasma of the light source.
Decoupling via multimode fibers allows easy integration into your system assembly.
Selection of the wavelength takes place via USB using the software provided or via LabVIEW DLL or RS-232.
- Tunable wavelength range from 190 to 2200 nm (DUV to NIR)
- Powerful in the DUV and UV range
- High performance and luminance from a multimode optical fiber
- Automatic dual grating changer
- Including software, compatible with LabVIEW, DLL (via RS-232)
- Bandwidths from 1 nm to 20 nm
- Decoupling via multimode fiber
- Optional: power and wavelength monitoring parallel to the optical output
- Optional: Installation of other ISTEQ light sources or existing Energetiq EQ-99X lamps
- Wide range of optical gratings available
Hyperchromator output spectrum:
Example of configuration
Our highLight: The “plasma entrance slit”
On the other hand, our hyperchromator uses the very small and very bright laser-pumped plasma of the XWS-30 directly as an “entrance slit” and thereby significantly reduces the loss of light.
low-loss and broadband homogenization
- Deviations of only ± 2 %
- Square illuminated field
- Wavelength range from 200/350 nm to 2000 nm